This page describes a few language tips for authoring content on this siteEdit me
This is not a holistic list, but a start!
- Use a consistent writing style for a given SOP and its headings: either authoritative (do this, then that), or declarative (doing step x, doing step y). Do not mix.
- Use footnotes are for citations and bibliography. This eases the task of finding the said cited reference
- Glossary terms: Identify common abbreviations and key words for tooltip expansion. This helps a first time user know readily what they stand for
- When mentioning tools, try to provide either links or proper citation details
- Comment on common pitfalls if any
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.